Hello My Beauties,
I’m super happy to finally sharing my post on my hair care and it’s been one of the most requested post for the last couple of months so I hope it is helpful. This post is all about my current favorite hair products, information about my hair color, how I maintain the tone of my hair and also some general tips for keeping it strong and healthy. If you are interested in the type of color, depending on your current hair and stylist, it could take a few sessions to get it right.
I have done Blonde Balayage on my hair and I love the color it has turned into over the past years. As the definition says ” Balayage is a French word meaning to sweep or to paint. It allows for a sun-kissed natural looking hair colour – similar to what nature gives us as children – with softer, less noticeable regrowth lines. The principal idea being less is more when creating soft, natural looks.”
If you are going light for the first time, consider going ombré, or just trying a darker shade of blonde first. I know, I know, “blondes have more fun,” but making the switch from dark to light can be shocking, so ease yourself into it to avoid any regret.
As anyone with blonde hair knows, there’s a lot of upkeep to go along with all that extra fun—from coping with damage to fighting brassiness, there’s a seemingly endless litany of issues you have to contend with as soon as you bust out the blonde. So the products I use to maintain my hair are :
1. Hair Vitamins: SugarBearHair vitamins-
According to Kylie Jenner, Kim K and other Instagram celebrities, SugarBearHair vitamins are the new best way to solve your hair woes. With a whopping 1 million Instagram followers and astonishing marketing campaigns the massively grab the attention of women of any age, I decided to give this product a try and check what all the fuss is about.I never thought I will love this product but now I swear by this product because My hair used to fall out a lot specially in the shower, within the 3rd week I noticed a huge difference I barely lost any hair. They are delicious chewy hair vitamins and are vegetarian, cruelty-free, and made in the U.S.A. They’re flavored with natural berries for a sweet taste. It says to have 2 gummy bears a day to get all the nutrients needed to meet your hair goals. Buy here -> Link
2. Living proof frizz shampoo: I’ve been using this for over a year now. It leaves my hair soft and healthy. It lives up to its name, managing frizz. I have nice waves that last through the day and it is very gentle to the hair. I started using this shampoo because it is a No Frizz Shampoo which is ideal for all frizz-prone hair types. It is sulfate-free and silicone-free and safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair. Buy here -> Link
3. Chi Keratin Conditioner: I felt love with this conditioner because after using couple of times It reconstructed my dry damaged hair and helped replenish and protect the hair’s natural keratin protein. It also improved the elasticity of the hair and prevented breakage and added intense hydration back to the hair and made my hair soft and shiny. Buy here -> Link
4. OGX Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment: I use this as a hair mask once a week. I scoop a small amount into my palm and evenly distribute with a wide tooth comb from roots down to the ends. I leave the treatment in hair for 3-5 minutes by placing a shower cap over hair and wrapping cap with a hot, wet towel and I rinse with mild to cool water. Buy here -> Link
5. Biosilk Farouk CHI Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner: I love this leave in conditioner as it really does the job what it says on the package. It detangles and smooth & softens my hair. It is gentle and smells amazingggg! I use it daily. Buy Here -> Link
6. HASK Argan Oil Repairing Shine Oil: It is a lightweight, alcohol-free oil that absorbs instantly to provide frizz-free shine without leaving an oily residue. It has Argan Oil which is rich in essential fatty acids and penetrates hair to restore shine and provide soft, silky results in dry, damaged hair. Buy here -> Link
7. SCHWARZKOPF BC BONACURE HAIR THERAPY OIL POTION DIVINE POLISH:
This is the last hair care product I use in my hair care routine just to add that finishing gloss spray. It has precious Argan oil on it which evens the hair surface for opulent shine. Buy here -> Link
Personally, every time I go, I end up going back to get a toner to neutralize the brassiness as after the first wash, the color tends to change. So just keep that in mind if your hair has a darker base color like mine. Also I recommend finding a stylist who knows and is confident with this type of coloring technique. Asking people you know for recommendations or using good old Google works too, but I would recommend doing it with a stylist who has experience, as it is quit an “art” to know where to place the color and highlights so it looks super natural.