Happy New Year Friends!
A new year is a new start, and with it often comes a fresh determination to find a “better” version of ourselves.
New Year’s resolutions are kind of like a drunk uncle. You know you shouldn’t take him too seriously…but you can’t help but laugh and play along when he comes around once a year.
It’s become popular for people to make fun of New Year’s resolutions
1. The biggest thing I’ve learned is that, no matter what your lowest moment is, there is always a way of getting out and you do get out of it much stronger.
2. Keep your friends and family close. We’re all so busy with work, life, shit happens and we tend to forget the ones closest to us. They should matter the most.
3. Always be grateful. I take so many things for granted. I’m going into 2018 with a positive and grateful heart.
4. Create meaningful work with a great team. I reached a lot of career milestones in 2017. Collaborating with some of my favorite brands was the limelight of this year for me!
5. Be Confident and Love Yourself- Stop worrying about the past or the future but live in the present moment and trust the unknown because I’ve already been through all kinds of shit and now I just gotta step into the unknown to discover new things. 2017 was a year of struggles and self doubt, but I overcame that. This year, I’m already starting out the year by loving myself which is so important.
6. Learn Something New- I want to try and learn something new every week whether it’s a new language, a phrase, food, fashion, about people, arts, and culture!
7. Being Healthy- Meditate and cooking my own meals on a regular basis is a start.
May Your New Year Be Peaceful and Bright, Full of Happiness, Hopes and Possibilities.
You deserve all the magic in 2018!
NYE Party Wear :